Variation of Premises Supervisor

Variation of Premises Supervisor

Variation of Premises Supervisor

For every premises licensed for the supply of alcohol, a personal licence holder must be specified as the designated premises supervisor (DPS). This will normally be the person who has day-to-day responsibility for running the premises.

There may be a number of Personal Licence holders working at a premises but there can only be one designated premises supervisor.The designated premises supervisor must be appointed by the Premises Licence Holder (who may hold both positions).

To apply for a variation of designated premises supervisor we will need to send to the council:

  • a completed vary DPS application form
  • a consent form the proposed DPS to show that they consent to taking on this responsible role;
  • a copy of the current premises licence or a statement as to why it is not included
  • the appropriate fee

We will also need to send a copy of the application to Licensing Police. Only the police may make representations.

Application On Line

You can apply for your Premises Licence here, with us. You will need to complete a detailed questionnaire and send it to us. One of our expert team members will check the answers and will then discuss with you, complete an application form and send it to the appropriate authorities.

Alternatively, call us on 020 7241 3636 or complete the free enquiry form below for a more in-depth discussion of your needs.

Free Online Enquiry