Licensing Act 2003 Plans
All new premises licence applications and variations for changes to the structure or layout of the premises must include a premise plan typically at 1:100 including certain stipulated information including:
- Perimeter, rooms, kitchens & public conveniences.
- Entry & exit points, also of escape routes.
- Area for each licensable activity, including areas for the consumption of alcohol.
- Location and height of any stage or raised area, steps, stairs, lifts etc.
- Fixed structures including fixed furniture.
- Location and type of any fire safety equipment and other safety equipment.
We can provide plans to meet these requirements to licensed premises across the UK.
Alternatively, call us on 020 7241 3636 or complete the free enquiry form below for a more in-depth discussion of your needs.