Premises Licence



We specialise in any compliance that is needed for the Licensed Trade and can help you with licensing applications for:

Supermarkets & Off Licences
Pubs & Bars

Whether you wish to:

  • apply for a licence
  • extend the hours you are able to sell alcohol or serve late night refreshment
  • amend the conditions currently on your licence;

or anything else relating to licensing and your premises. We will offer clear, practical advice and get you the best possible result. We complete all the paperwork and negotiations with the authorities and local residents (other persons) on your behalf to try and reduce the need to attend a hearing due to any objections that may be received.

The activities that are regulated in England and Wales by the Licensing Act 2003 are:-
• The sale of alcohol
• The supply of alcohol in a qualifying club (previously a registered club)
• The provision of late night refreshment -serving hot food and drinks between 11pm and 5am
• The provision of regulated entertainment:
o theatrical performance
o showing a film
o indoor sporting event
o boxing or wrestling (indoor or outdoor)
o live music
o recorded music
o dance
o facilities for making music
o dancing facilities

In order to provide licensable activities you are going to need one of three types of permission.

1) A “Premises licence” allows a premises to be used for licensable activities. It acts as a single umbrella licence, covering this whole group of activities, which under the old system required separate licences. It is valid for an unlimited time, subject to surrender, variation, revocation, lapsed or suspension, but can be requested for a limited period. A Such licences will be held by pubs and nightclubs, restaurants, off licences, supermarkets, theatres, cinemas etc.

2) A “Club Premises Certificate” will be used for the supply of alcohol to members and guests of the club and the provision of regulated entertainment within the club

3) A “Temporary Events Notice” is to permit the sale by retail of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment, the sale of hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am temporarily. Each event covered by a TEN can last up to 168 hours, and no more than twelve TENs can be given in respect of any particular premises in any calendar year, subject to a maximum of 21 days per year involving no more than 499 people at any one time.

We do work with Licensing Authorities all over the country and we will be more than happy to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.

Click here to get online enquiry for premises licence application service or call 020 7241 3636
Free Enquiry